Day 1

It´s not a very promissing introduction. So far you might think it is just another borind dairy of a woman of no importance -nice to quote Wilde in a first paragraph-. Actually, it doesn´t pretend to be a dairy per se. It is the need of practicing my English writing and to improve my grammar, and oerhaos, if it works well enough, I ould even expand my vocabulary. If I had the chance, I would rather do this orally, having interesting conversations with somone else who speaks Englis. Properly, a native one. But, interesting conversation isný something available at any place or moment. In fact, it is quite unusual even in the mother tongue. So, I decided to talk to an imaginary myself some decent ideas that can be shared with no shame with anyone who might, by chance, find my writings on line. 

If in any case, you wish to provide your impressions about my words, please try to focus on what I have just pointed: grammar, languag uses and vocabulary. If there is something of your personal interest among my ideas you´d be interestd to discuss, please feel free to ask if I´d agree on such a thing. This is a personal blog, not a forum. 

Today for most countries in the West Hemisphere or below its cultural influence, it´s Christmas. So, it would be expectable some paragraphs about this special time of the year or some family picture about celebration. Unfortunately, -or maybe not- my life experiences are not attached to any calendar. So, no Christmas carol today -nice to quote Dickens now-. You may have notices that I like books and, yes... perhaps it is wether too sofisticated or too ordinary -yes again, sometimes they can be sides of the same moon-, I prefer classic ones. So, let me tell you in advance that I shall be writing soon about this book Im reading, from Jane Austen. Isn´t she eloquent in an impressive simple way? Her characters could have been developed by anyone, not precisely a genius, and still stereotipes couldn´t be described better! I´m feeling enthusiastic on that! 

As I also love paintings and yet know very little on them, I just choose them for how I feel whan I look at them. That is for me this thing called asthetics experience. In this branch of arts, I also prefer classic ones. Manet is one of my favourites. Here I leave you one I link to Austen´s stories.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

La ventana

Foto 2

Diálogo